Wednesday, January 06, 2010

♥ MG

Today was a great day spent with the MG!

Although it wasn't a planned outing and there were times where we went like, "what should we do now?" Hahaha..but I still enjoyed it a lot! I felt like everyone changed, maturity level increased probably except for Gareth. He's super hyper today, seriously! Totally didn't seemed like himself. Probably because he's attached! Yes, that gotta be the reason!

We ate a lot today, we just kept eating and eating, but I'm never feeling full : Eating's sucha joy! :) When we met, we went to eat lunch at Parkway's food court, then later..we walked over to Katong cause some of us initiated to go teoheang which I don't know where on earth its at. Now I know, its at some secluded place in Katong Shopping Centre. It was my 1st time entering that mall and...don't think I ever have the intention of going back there because inside there's kinda boring.. So, in the end we didn't go in to sing song cause it was full the next timing was kinda late already..

Walked back to Parkway and yes, we ate again. Ate the snow ice near Popular. I gotta say that its quite nice! Though I still think the Mango Snow Ice at J8 is still the nicest whatever ice I've eaten so far! Oh, we bumped onto Gaby & her sister at Parkway. Such a coincidence! & I think we saw Chun Teck. Someone who I've not met since primary school. All of us just kept on talking non-stop. Hahaha, you know...catching up with one another when we only get to meet each other like once or twice a year! Really once in a blue moon manz.

Took a bus down and started to take photos below Hui Shan's block after spending a while there, we walked over to ECP & head for dinner! Btw..

Gordon: Wah so romantic (to the couple prolly 50m infront of us)
Me: Hahahaha yeah.

Then...as the couple walked nearer to us..THE GUY WAS VINCENT ZACHARY! Hahaha what a coincidence manz!

Ate at the lagoon and talked a lot. For the first time, we were talking about our lovelife. HAHA! Yeah man, quite cool. I was very...surprised that Chung Hsien & Gordon actually do read blogs. Hahaha & Gordon's actually..quite updated! He even know who B is. Oh & YX knows who B is too. Like...omg? Gordon's like a spy..YES GORDON LOOK HERE. YOU ARE SNEAKY! HAHAHA! ^^

We ate tzichar btw and it wasnt pricey!

Walked along the beach and talked again, it was so fun catching up with one another!
Waiting for Yi Xuan to upload the pictures asap!

I hope Gareth becomes a singer one day, & please give me a free album :) I'll support you all the way! You're talented! You can sing, dance & beatbox & seduce guys. Not bad!

All the best to the MG for Monday results!

MG